Eligibility: In order to be considered for funding, proposals must:
• Promote understanding of environmental issues
• Focus on hands-on involvement
• Involve children and young adults 6-18 (elementary through high school)
• Promote interaction and cooperation within the group
• Help young people develop planning and problem solving skills
• Include adult supervision
• Commit to follow-up communication with the Foundation (specific requirements are explained once the grant has been awarded)
The Foundation is interested in funding innovative programs that empower children and youth to work towards solving environmental problems in their neighborhoods and communities. All funded projects must involve young people ages 6-18 (elementary through high school).
Deadline: March 31, 2011
Maximum Award: $250-$2500
For questions regarding the grant program, please contact Taryn Murphy at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or visit here.